Monday, July 28, 2008

Where Does Time Fly?

This summer is flying by so quickly! "A" will head back to mother's day out in September, leaving "L" and I alone for a few hours 2 times a week. I might put "L" in a gymboree type class? "A" is signed up for soccer in the fall. We are looking forward to that!

What's new? Well....I sat for my boards and passed! Yeah for me! and this time is the last time I will ever do that again! What a pain! "A" wanted her haircut short, so we took about 6 inches off and of course now she wants it long again! ;) So....we will grow it out again...but in the meantime I am enjoying how easy it is to style her little bob and she looks so cute! I will post some pics soon!

"L" is cutting teeth...when will they be here Lord? That is the question! She is mobile and eats everything we eat. She will be 10 months old this week! Wow!

We three ladies are taking a roadtrip to Midland in August. Dad will stay home and most likely not miss all the chaos that we bring. We will be visiting a good friend of mine who just had her 4th child. Yes, 4th!

The girls are down for nap and I'm off to ready myself for work tonight! We hope y'all are healthy and we will post pics soon!

No comments: