Here is our Christmas recap: I was sick with a sinus infection and bronchitis most of De
cember. Christmas day I felt misreable. We ended up cooking a small pork loin with fixings. Originally we were going to go out and eat, but the girls decided to stay home and play with all of their toys. I was glad, because I felt horrible. December 27th Sarah and Logan came to Austin for a visit. With them came a horrible virus. I wont go into details but it was HORRIBLE! It took out Sarah, Logan, me, Lucy and Abby. 6 pounds lighter....... Mike and Judy drove down for a visit and with them took Sarah and Logan back to OK New Years Eve. We were still recovering from the virus, so nobody saw the ball drop. We did do a New Years Eve do over the following Monday with hats and a toast for the girls.
I am glad the holidays are over, and all of the sickies. Of course "L" ended up with pink eye her first day back to school and we had to deal with that. Here is to a Happy New Year full of love, health, happiness and maybe even some wealth or financial stability with our economy!
School is back in session for the girls. "A" is now taking piano lessons and loving it. "L" joined her sister in the pool and loves taking swim lessons once a week. I am still working once a week at the hospital and have another little side job. Life is good. Both Brooks and I are looking to get healthy this year. We will keep you posted. :)
-sheelagh
No comments:
Post a Comment