Monday, December 12, 2011

Where did Halloween Go?

Where did Halloween Go? Good question. It came and went in between 2 birthday parties! I love the holidays. Okay, I love all holidays. I love to decorate, do crafts and just celebrate. I'm sorta addicted to finding fun things to do with the girls. It's probably annoying to some mom's. They probably think I don't work...but I do! I just love crafts! Hence, the ghost poop! Which is perfect for my 4 year old daughter who is big into saying "poop". She loved handing out the ghost poop to her friends at school.



Speaking of the little poopster...here she is all decked out for school! No costumes were to be worn to school, so this was her ensemble! She loves a holiday too!






Here are the 2 little darlings all dressed up and ready to go trick o treating! "A" decided to be a poodle girl this year and of course miss. thing wanted to be a peacock! She really had her heart set on this costume!






By far the least expensive halloween costume ever! $15 at Target! Seriously! And she loved it!








The most expensive costume I have and hopefully will ever buy again! I plan on reselling it next year and hopefully making back some of the money. It was worth every penny though! She rocked it and loved it and just was so happy!











No comments: