Friday, February 27, 2009

Happy Lent!

Hello! February has flown by so quickly! Everytime I stop to blog, I get somehow get sidetracked! Now that we have a web cam and skype...we enjoy chatting face to face with grandma & grandpa P. and Aunt Sarah. Both girls are doing well. "L" is currently ear infection free. She saw the chiropracter 2 times last week for adjustments which seem to be helping. Both girls are now on a new vitamin and immune complex supplement to help boost their immune systems. Cutting down on dairy seems to have helped "L" also. I'm working a bit more for now and Brooks has accepted a new job opportunity. We are all very excited for him! The weather has been absolutely fabulous here lately and we have been taking advantage of outdoor time. Have a wonderful lent for those of you that celebrate lent. We look forward to chatting soon!

The cupcakes that "A" and I made for her cookie decorating party! So yummy!

Every once in a while I like to dress the girls alike. "A" likes it when her baby sister matches her!


I can not believe how big "L" is getting. She is almost 17 months old in this picture taken today. Both of them love to play with the tinkertoys and the things they create! Hours of fun!



A picture of "A" taken at her valentine's day party




No comments: